Filming of a movie - teamwork on creating a movie: picking the team and genre, role dividing, picking the director, script episode planning and filming. Movie preview at the evening in Oscar Night Ceremony.
Sample movie event for 55 people:
• Setting up filming groups, Selection of the genre
• Distribution of roles
• Participants receiving requisites and costumes
• Each group collaborates with a camera operator
• Groups make their own scenario
• When the movie is ready, participants are getting ready for the Oscar’s award ceremony
Oscar’s awarding ceremony:
• Dinner, fine wine, fancy dresses
• Each group presents their movie with a poster and a story
• Jury, Oscar awarding’s speeches. Nominations – the most attractive film, best actor etc.
Movie event is an amazing opportunity to meet the colleague's fun and gallant sides.