City competition - a fun and entertaining team building game where participants try to find hidden city treasures, visit city’s famous monuments, walk through the historical streets and places, think smart to solve clues, perform tasks, complete challenges, explore the city in a different way.
Sample city competition event for 34 people:
17.00 Gathering at the selected venue: Riga Old town
17.10 Introduction part
17.20 Active part
• Teams receive a brief and fulfill different analytical and creative tasks at different points of the city, tended to mutual understanding and trust, giving and exchanging information, planning, role play, initiative and creativity
• Some tasks are oriented to communications skills and thinking outside the box
• Teams receive points for precise solutions, speed, creativity etc.
• Specific objects, museums, bars, cafes or degustations can be included in the route
20.00 - 20.30 Handing in results at the final location café “Pasēdēt”, Stabu street
21.00 Closing part
• Solution of each task, results, standings, awarding
• Drinks, snacks